P700 Bed Extension

MTotten

MTotten

May 6, 2016
Marshfield Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
So, I have the instructions for installing the bed extender, but does any of you fine folk have the instructions for bed side removal? The directions say they need to be off? Anyone have this, how was it?

MTotten

MTotten

May 6, 2016
Marshfield Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
So, I have the instructions for installing the bed extender, but does any of you fine folk have the instructions for bed side removal? The directions say they need to be off? Anyone have this, how was it?
Ok, found the directions....Ummm this looks fun, anyone done this before?

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Not me sorry. Why do you have to take the bedsides off?

MTotten

MTotten

May 6, 2016
Marshfield Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not me sorry. Why do you have to take the bedsides off?
It's my understanding that the pivot point for the extender mounts onto the frame that is secluded inside the bed rails.......This thing well be broken down more times than my M16 dos in service!

Reactions: joeymt33

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!