P700 Bed mounted winch

Gb63

Gb63

Aug 28, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
I got to test out the winch i mounted to help load game (deer, hogs etc). Worked really well. Anybody else mounted a winch on the bed or on the cage of their 700?

20221215 170224

Gb63

Gb63

Aug 28, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have been wondering when someone would try this on the plastic bed. How did you attach the winch?
I have been wondering when someone would try this on the plastic bed. How did you attach the winch?
I mounted a piece of flat bar with a 90° bend on the top to the inside of the middle square tube support by drilling through the top and middle screw location. Bed frame is all square tube so its pretty strong to use to load game and such. Not to be used to winch the buggy by no means. I just couldn't see paying $500 for a mount...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!