P1000 Berzerkers

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody having an dry rot problem with Berzerkers . Mine are little over 1.5 yrs old, mileage between 1000-1500, 99% off road use. P1K stays in shop, out of sun, when not in use. I had a flat about 200' from the shop, so I ran it flat to the shop, over very soft pasture ground. After airing back up I found what I thought was a cut next to one of the 'side wall grips'. After closer inspection, I started noticing other cracks appearing next to many of the other 'side wall grips'. My tire repair guy put a patch in it and said it looked like dry rot to him, but the other cracks were just on the outside, but not all the way through. As of now, the patch is holding. I had planned a ride this week, so I will take my old stock tire/wheels along for insurance. I plan on checking with Berzerker since it seems to be BS to have dry rot so soon. The other 3 tires show no sign of dry rot.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Well, it took a while BUT Brazen came through and covered the dry root on warranty. They sent me a new tire and only as that I sent them back a piece of the sidewall, which I cut out and mailed back to them.
That's awesome O. Really cool they took care of you. Sounds like the others might need to dry rot too.... 😁

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!