Aaronroberts

Aaronroberts

May 8, 2020
Iaeger, West Virginia
www.blackgoldoffroad.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have a 22 Talon R that im looking to replace the tender springs. I lost a couple inches of ground clearance in the back so I craned the rear preload down an inch and a half. It got my clearance back for a couple of weeks and now its sagging again. I think at this point im just going to replace the tender springs but am unsure of what springs to get. Id like to get my clearance back for sure and not make the ride quality so harsh. What brand have you guys had luck with?

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I have a 22 Talon R that im looking to replace the tender springs. I lost a couple inches of ground clearance in the back so I craned the rear preload down an inch and a half. It got my clearance back for a couple of weeks and now its sagging again. I think at this point im just going to replace the tender springs but am unsure of what springs to get. Id like to get my clearance back for sure and not make the ride quality so harsh. What brand have you guys had luck with?
What have you added that squished the back down so far? Any photos would help.

I know why I had to add Weller Racing's HD springs to mine (not just the tenders) - 2 spares @~55 lbs. ea., the bed extender is over 50 lbs and a full TSC storage box, at least 50 lbs.
I QhHm4Gz X2

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I went down the tender spring road on my x - bandit - made it a 1 out of 10 from a 0 - so basically 2 Benjamin’s down the drain

Bit the bullet and had all 4 revalved - resprung - now a 7.5 - did the s schrader valves as well -

Point is - if ya want comfort - gotta do something different and pony up 💴.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!