100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
“It was the BLM guys down the road. Pisses me off, hard to sleep with all the racket.”
In my best angry white liberal squeak'" Bureau of land management" ' Bureau of land management" " Bureau of land management"

• Haha
Reactions: CID
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
BLACK FLIES SPLATTER

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've lived here my whole life, don't remember where I saw it most recently, maybe on my OHV application. They don't have the manpower to be aggressive about it but I won't use the speedo graphic nonetheless. Everything here is jeepable forest roads.
I guess it is semantics ....... depending on where you are from. I would never consider any forest road to be a trial.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In my best angry white liberal squeak'" Bureau of land management" ' Bureau of land management" " Bureau of land management"
That’s what I meant 😗

Reactions: 100Acre
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm under the impression that you'd better have the paper work for a fully automatic weapon, even on private property. If the feds come banging on your door asking questions, you're going to talk to them one way or another.
I should have made it clear that I was addressing the "speed" comments.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I guess it is semantics ....... depending on where you are from. I would never consider any forest road to be a trial.
I agree, semantics. If it's wide enough for a SxS out here, it's a forest road. Motorcycles ride trails.
“It was the BLM guys down the road. Pisses me off, hard to sleep with all the racket.”
If they're looking for automatic weapons' legality, they'll have the IP address of whomever posted the video. To be clear, I like firearms, full autos are awesome but waaay out of my $$$$$ league. :(

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I agree, semantics. If it's wide enough for a SxS out here, it's a forest road. Motorcycles ride trails.
If they're looking for automatic weapons' legality, they'll have the IP address of whomever posted the video. To be clear, I like firearms, full autos are awesome but waaay out of my $$$$$ league. :(

I wouldn’t want to register to be legal with them. You have to ok gov to come in and check at any time. Don’t like the possible invasion of privacy

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe I’m missing something but it really didn’t sound like full auto at any time in the video to me.

The driver with a gun in hand would be of concern to me....

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!