bigr

R

Roy prince

Feb 25, 2021
Raceland Ky 41169
Ownership

1. 700-2
i would like to say hi guys and girls ! i live in north eastern ky. I have a honda pioneer 700-2 would like to go on some group rides. i am 67 but still active like to enjoy the woods and outside.......not into mudding but don't mind to get dirty....... Thanks looking to meeting lots of new friends........Just for the record i live close to rush outback if anybody needs info.i almost forgot my name is Roy Prince

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i would like to say hi guys and girls ! i live in north eastern ky. I have a honda pioneer 700-2 would like to go on some group rides. i am 67 but still active like to enjoy the woods and outside.......not into mudding but don't mind to get dirty....... Thanks looking to meeting lots of new friends........Just for the record i live close to rush outback if anybody needs info.i almost forgot my name is Roy Prince
Welcome aboard Roy.

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bigr than what? Or does that stand for Bi Girl? Just letting you know that if that’s the case, we’re ok with that being all inclusive and suchisms in here. Personally, on occasion I like to identify as peanut butter, but no one will give me my own bathroom. Anyhoo, welcome from the inner lining of a giant PBJ.
I don’t know too many women folk that go by Roy. Must be a nickname...ah, that’s it.....

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!