P500 Bimini top with doors

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
Honda says not for use with the doors, before I took the top off For winter I thought I’d see for myself, you need to lift a bit when you open and close the doors but it works pretty good and seals the cab better than with the aftermarket hard top I have so I’m going to use it all winter

E7E97216 A673 4722 A1F3 81444280E424

A9A4BC48 8A65 4C8B 93C8 EAA075F8DEDE

B82B8DE5 FD7E 4A5F B6CC 1376F663BD5D

B56406E7 148F 419A 9BF1 CCC1D7701F16

monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Nice - looks snug. I for one would have no problem doing that little lift every time

Reactions: Badblubug
Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
Nice - looks snug. I for one would have no problem doing that little lift every time

Yep, seals well.. these doors don’t seal the best but this is the best I’ve had it, I’ll still get air coming in at the roll cage by the hood but it’s not much, it was 25 here today and I had it out for a ride, trails here are open all year so I’ll be out riding in the winter and plowing

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
looks like a better seal than with my hard top. I like it.

And the other nice thing about the soft top is less noise in the cab vs the hard top.. I’ll never put the hard top on again, summertime I have the Bimini with 1/2 windshield no back window at all and it’s quiet like an atv and less dust, but, in the summertime if the wife’s not riding with me the pioneer stays home and I’ll be riding my rancher

Reactions: RumpRocket
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
And the other nice thing about the soft top is less noise in the cab vs the hard top.. I’ll never put the hard top on again, summertime I have the Bimini with 1/2 windshield no back window at all and it’s quiet like an atv and less dust, but, in the summertime if the wife’s not riding with me the pioneer stays home and I’ll be riding my rancher
wish I would have kept my Rancher when I bought the P500.

R

RumpRocket

Dec 23, 2017
USA
Ownership

1. 500
Honda says not for use with the doors, before I took the top off For winter I thought I’d see for myself, you need to lift a bit when you open and close the doors but it works pretty good and seals the cab better than with the aftermarket hard top I have so I’m going to use it all winter

View attachment 165163

View attachment 165162

View attachment 165160

View attachment 165159

I like that set up....I also went with the soft top, I like the thought that I can roll it back in the summer. Your machine looks sharp, I like how the doors, top and back all match.

Keep us posted if you can as the weather turns colder as to how this setup is working for you. I would be interested in doing the same.

Badblubug

Badblubug

Oct 28, 2017
North woods
Ownership

1. 500
I like that set up....I also went with the soft top, I like the thought that I can roll it back in the summer. Your machine looks sharp, I like how the doors, top and back all match.

Keep us posted if you can as the weather turns colder as to how this setup is working for you. I would be interested in doing the same.

This is my 3rd winter with this setup other than having a hard top, the soft top seals the gaps much better, if your looking to get out of the cold, this will do it.. and I recommend the doors, getting the wind off you is huge, you’ll get heat off the seat and I wear good boots, snow pants, and a Milwaukee tool heated jacket and can ride for a few hours with the temps from 10 above on up, colder... I’d rather not but sometimes have too, last winter I was out plowing in temps of -10 and with the gear I wear and the cab I stayed warm

Here’s a pic of the doors with the hard top, and I learned to adjust the doors better than in this pic, but the soft top seals much better, also a pic of some winter trail riding, and, I’ll say I like winter trail riding better than summertime, no dust.. groomed trails just have to watch out for snowmobiles

DA1094DF FFD9 48BC B9C3 F0820E6EBB30

E5C31313 F754 4B93 A25A D2EC40AB28C8

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!