P500 Bison Bumper

xfirecat

xfirecat

Jun 18, 2019
Simcoe County
Ownership

1. 500
61459DFA A62C 457A AE4F ACA4A1DCEB33
Today’s project after a long ride was a front bumper install. Bison is the one I picked, it protects the rad as well. Ordered it 4 days ago and installed it in 15 minutes after I took delivery. Very happy with the quality and ease of installation. It bolts on top of the OEM winch location and back to the frame.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
That's one of the best looking bompers out there and I almost bought one, the only reason I didn't was bicous the winch is low on the bumper and here in Mississippi we ride a lot in water so I whent with a strong mande insted. Winch mounts on top as is out of the water.
20181019 144852

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!