elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Garmin has released some fairly strong promotional pricing for a lot of their products. The ones I carry in stock are either $100 off (Tread and Overlander) or $50 (PowerSwitch - a pretty cool little phone or manual switching device). These prices last through 11/29.

As a hint, if you reach out to me directly ( [email protected] ) we might be able to apply the Hondasxs discount as well;)

There are a lot of other discounts as well and i can get almost all of their line. For example, the RV780 and RV 890 navigators are $100 off through Christmas.

I expect some price increases in January so if there are any Garmin items you want, please let me know.

For all other items in the store, reach out and we'll provide a discount code for you

Reactions: ChadD

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!