Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Launching our sale for the Honda SxS Club Store NOW!!!
The discount code will be BF15.

Bf2023

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
My wife is hating me this weekend!! I told her she would be better off just shutting the credit card notifications off!😆 I still need to get with @Hondasxs for a winch and mount. I’d like a to get a rack from RB3 too….gotta budget it all. I need some 35” tires, lots of spare parts, etc. SXS are fun they say….You won’t need much after you buy one….I thought car crap was expensive when I was in to it….🤷‍♂️😂

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
My wife is hating me this weekend!! I told her she would be better off just shutting the credit card notifications off!😆 I still need to get with @Hondasxs for a winch and mount. I’d like a to get a rack from RB3 too….gotta budget it all. I need some 35” tires, lots of spare parts, etc. SXS are fun they say….You won’t need much after you buy one….I thought car crap was expensive when I was in to it….🤷‍♂️😂
Just tell her how much money you’re saving by purchasing now.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!