WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nebo has a pretty good sale right now on flashlights. I have a head lamp and some smaller lights (inspector 500) I keep in my pocket. They are pretty good lights. Also have the Omni 2k work light. It has 2 magnets and the lights swivel independently. It's really handy for working on stuff.

Y'all post up some deals you come across

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
When buying things Remember to support Our economy and buy American whenever you can. It’s the most patriotic thing we can do. Our future depends on it
Agreed! So did Tuesday and most of the country fuced that up! So
#DFIUF!

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know what you mean but then shouldn’t we all of bought a Polaris over a Honda 🤔
The irony is that Polaris started as an American company but soon started outsourcing their parts and profit won out over quality. Whereas Honda Started out Japanese and became more American. Or at least better quality.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The irony is that Polaris started as an American company but soon started outsourcing their parts and profit won out over quality. Whereas Honda Started out Japanese and became more American. Or at least better quality.
But Polaris is still an American company vs Japanese. Now where the Japanese companies got it right was putting assembly plants in the US but they still are not American made, very few things are that come from large companies.

Just goes to show we like to say buy American when it fits, lol.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
But Polaris is still an American company vs Japanese. Now where the Japanese companies got it right was putting assembly plants in the US but they still are not American made, very few things are that come from large companies.

Just goes to show we like to say buy American when it fits, lol.
I say Buy American cuz it always fits...
A lot of components on the Pioneer Are Made In USA. What percentage is made here I’m not sure but it would be interesting to know.
A lot of OEM Honda parts are packaged with country of origin and its pleasing to see any other country than china . Japan is an ally, china is not.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I say Buy American cuz it always fits...
A lot of components on the Pioneer Are Made In USA. What percentage is made here I’m not sure but it would be interesting to know.
A lot of OEM Honda parts are packaged with country of origin and its pleasing to see any other country than china . Japan is an ally, china is not.
Isn’t buying American supporting American employees? Or is it just supporting those that make items and really the other 90% doesn’t apply? Just something I’ve wondered as our economy isn’t created the same as it was 50+ years ago and we are not a large scale manufacturing country.

Personally I say support businesses that employ Americans and keep their earnings in country first. It’s hard to get away from global manufacturing on a large scale.

Oh and Honda gets plenty of it’s components from China, same as everyone. Honda considering decoupling supply chain from China -Sankei

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Isn’t buying American supporting American employees? Or is it just supporting those that make items and really the other 90% doesn’t apply? Just something I’ve wondered as our economy isn’t created the same as it was 50+ years ago and we are not a large scale manufacturing country.

Personally I say support businesses that employ Americans and keep their earnings in country first. It’s hard to get away from global manufacturing on a large scale.

Oh and Honda gets plenty of it’s components from China, same as everyone. Honda considering decoupling supply chain from China -Sankei
I always let tv news tell me know who are my friends and enemies.

I remember when everyone was against buying "junk" from the "Japs"
So do I, how times have changed. I started out in machining back in 19and 77. All my precision tools were Starrett and Brown & Sharp and other Made in USA brands later in my career Japanese brands like Mitutoyo were matching the quality. I’ve never seen a truly precision micrometer, caliper, or indicator from China.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm thinking a side x side with a V-rod engine. 130 HP, for under $50,000. Ha ha.

Reactions: ChadD
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Not really a "Black Friday" deal, but a really good price on the Weigh Safe hitch setup from this eBay seller. I ordered one for the wife's SUV and it came in today. Been using one on my Tundra for the last couple years and it's been great.

Sledder

Sledder

May 8, 2022
Washington Stat
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
I know what you mean but then shouldn’t we all of bought a Polaris over a Honda 🤔
Pretty sure only the engine and transmission are made in Japan, all else is engineered and built in the USA, maybe some in Mexico. Also pretty sure Honda has at least 13 UTV manufacturing plants in the USA, could be wrong.

BTW I've had 12 Polaris snowmobiles, there was no way I was going to buy another Polaris. The two worse was I broke a crank 20 miles from the truck and a piston skirt 15 miles out.

Reactions: Backwoods
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Honda SxS club members save an additional 0% off with the code #NTC.

That's right! ZERO% off!

Terms and conditions may apply. #NTC isn't a real code. Not responsible for the purchases you make under the influence of alcohol. Rhino 2.0 axles are for external use only. Our 70% reduction 8" portals are actually 69%, but the marketing team was scared of the jokes. Please don't show this to my HR department. They hate when I do this.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!