sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In honda fashion im sure the white and black and the yellow and black will look good as well. I would not be suprised if the have a orange next year too.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
In honda fashion im sure the white and black and the yellow and black will look good as well. I would not be suprised if the have a orange next year too.
I’m not sure what to do myself when time. That blue is by far my favorite but I’ve always been a purist on correct manufacture color because of our history with dirtbikes unless it’s a neutral color. I think orange would look spectacular on one too. I’ll probably just settle with Honda red unless white is available first.

Talonpalooza

Talonpalooza

Feb 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X
They are offered as an OEM accessory, but availability might be another story.
My upper doors are in but not lower. I thought sure the lowers be in long before uppers. Got almost all my accessories which is just about everything. About the only thing missing is the lowers and.....wait for it....... the Talon X. LOL

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s nice to see all the new members so pumped up to get their new machines. It’s bringing new life into the forum! Excited to see some new talons rocking on the trail! Hurry up @my99svt and get yours! Stop lollygagging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

cutt69

Apr 18, 2017
US
Ok I was told two to three more weeks before i see the Red Talon X that I thought i preferred but my dealer just received the Blue Talon X today that i could buy tomorrow morning YIKES Im not sure what to do LOL. Thoughts?
Red

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: DaveM47 and sharp
C

Chooglin

@DaveM47 you made the right color choice, look at this sexy beast

FB IMG 1553615390591

Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I wanna know if the decals can come off. Love the Gray and blue, but dont care for the decals. Would look awesome with out them (I think)

D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
They say the body is painted, and the graphics are decals from what i have heard.
I plan on removing at least the word Talon from the doors.
Keeping fingers crossed that mine will be here next week.

Reactions: DaveM47 and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!