A

Abuck

Dec 26, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Looking to buy

3. 1000-5
Sorry for your issues. As said sloppy assbly is most likley the issue.
Did you pay an assembly fee or anything such? I'd be demanding that back.

Fan is most likley not plugged in. Look under the seat as the small black box.
Diff adjustment for 2022+ has moved to a single adjustment point on top of the rear diff.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the feedback. Yes I did pay an assembly fee.

Reactions: Smitty335
PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the feedback. Yes I did pay an assembly fee.
I don’t know about the newer machines, but the connector that was loose on mine was behind the upright frame support on the right side at the front of machine next to the radiator. I’d think seriously about threatening a law suit on the dealer that charged you for a setup charge and didn’t test the machine.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I don’t know about the newer machines, but the connector that was loose on mine was behind the upright frame support on the right side at the front of machine next to the radiator. I’d think seriously about threatening a law suit on the dealer that charged you for a setup charge and didn’t test the machine.
That lawsuit and $3.00 will get you a cup of coffee.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Your just sore 'cause you got suckered into buying a belt "sometimes" drive . . . otherwise you wouldn't be hanging out here with those smart enough to get a proper transmission.
I bet the OP wishes he bought a "belt sometimes drive" right about now.

And besides watching you Honda guys get butthurt is hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
J

john790

Jan 13, 2020
Clinton ohio 44216
Ownership

1. 1000-5
As bad as i hate to say it this is the new normal.Depending on your skill level get a manual and ck what you can oil levels coolant levels go as far as the book will take you.Then ask here many on here are very up on these machines.Iam running into the same thing with a truck right now 150 point ck my axx.Also put in the wrong oil.

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bet the OP wishes he bought a "belt sometimes drive" right about now.

And besides watching you Honda guys get butthurt is hilarious.

Well, as much as I'm reluctant to state the obvious, Honda butts and dust is about all you belt drivers are used to seeing. But you are welcome here for sure. We are hoping you get schooled, even if you are a slow learner, there's always hope! 🤔

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Well, as much as I'm reluctant to state the obvious, Honda butts and dust is about all you belt drivers are used to seeing. But you are welcome here for sure. We are hoping you get schooled, even if you are a slow learner, there's always hope! 🤔
Could I have the first sentence in english?

Thanks for the permission to be here.

I have sold probably over a quarter million Honda products over the last 38 years, I am sure I can school you on a few things.

Reactions: PJon and Scoop
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Could I have the first sentence in english?

Thanks for the permission to be here.

I have sold probably over a quarter million Honda products over the last 38 years, I am sure I can school you on a few things.
Over 125 units sold per week for 38 years. That's pretty impressive.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!