Brimstone May 19,20,21

J

JTW

I'll be headed to Brimstone with some friends May 19,20,21 for a Brimstone revenge ride!! If anyone is interested in getting together.. as of now there are 6 of us going from here at home. Basically the same group as the BBQ burn run... hopefully we'll have better results than last time!!

Bayouownbeer

Bayouownbeer

Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2014
Chauvin LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are right next door to. Brimstone now we trailsend campground

Reactions: JTW
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
FWIW I found that you can install the trail maps on an old Garmin, then you can tell what color trail you are on and route back.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Anything but a weekend I'm in
Unfortunately, that's all my buddies are willing to do... I can't even get an extra day (Thursday 18th) out of them. It's cool for me to have to take off on the weekend but they can't miss more than a day... :rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: DGann
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok.. so to revisit and give you guys some time to plan. We'll be riding Brimstone The 19th-21st of this month. Any of you guys interested in going let me know and we can meet up. @LandPioneer @Windrock1000 @PioneerPete @joeymt33 and anybody else close. We will be staying here.

Old Country Cottage (Sleeps 8) - Brimstone Recreation
I'll probably still be in trouble... :( thanks for the invite, I'll see what I can do.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok.. so to revisit and give you guys some time to plan. We'll be riding Brimstone The 19th-21st of this month. Any of you guys interested in going let me know and we can meet up. @LandPioneer @Windrock1000 @PioneerPete @joeymt33 and anybody else close. We will be staying here.

Thanks for the invite but that's anniversary weekend.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4

Man I loved Brimstone last time we went. I'd love to go with you guys but I already have lake plans that weekend. Hopefully next time it'll work out and we can ride together! Appreciate the invite JT, hopefully we all can keep each other in the loop on our upcoming rides. I'd really like to get some seat time with you guys. Everyone I met at the Takeover were really cool!

Reactions: JTW and sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!