P500 Buffalo Mountain

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Headed down to God’s Country in the morning. Charging up the batteries on the drone and the GoPro. Need a break and hoping to have some fun. Hatfield McCoy trailhead West Virginia. Buffalo Mountain here we come.

1C761010 74E3 4574 83E9 6EB4B4A401BE

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That sounds like a blast....and yes I’m jealous!! Have fun and be safe.

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I really like Brimstone and Royal Blue in Tennessee but the couple of times that I have been there it seemed to me that the trails are not maintained very well. Rutted out badly in many places almost to the point of not being fun especially when you have to be constantly concerned about tearing up your buggy or getting hung up in a rut. Never experienced that on any of the Hatfield McCoy trails. HM trails are pretty much rut free and the perfect combination of challenging and fun for me. And it is so cool to be able to ride your buggy into the little towns down there to get a bite to eat , refill your cooler, or top off your gas tank. We had a blast at Buffalo Mountain last weekend and are headed back down there this Friday.

advertisement
Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500

This is a shorter video but it is a lot more representative of what the trails are like down there. For the most part, we stayed on the "easy" trails this trip because we had small kids with us and also it is a lot easier to cover a lot of ground that way. We rode 242 miles in two days. There are more difficult trails for those more inclined towards a challenge. Those trails have something for everyone. Cant wait to get back down there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!