Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton did you find my arm guard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was hoping it is yours man. Found it on same trail where you lost yours. Bout near cut my hand off to find it. Slipped in mud and when I caught put out my hand, it was about 6" away from my running chainsaw lol. But if I hadn't fallen, I never would've seen it. So it's all good

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You were close bud. Close as in you had the right forum lmao
Facepalm

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Can't believe you found it @Delton, hang on to it or when u see Joey give it to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know right? How lucky can a guy get. Can't find my center cap anywhere but I can find your old guard no problem lmao. Seriously, I was thrilled to recover it. Those things ain't cheap

Reactions: DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got in about 3 hours of riding. It's been raining for a while so things were a mess, just the way I like it lol.
This hill is a challenge when dry in 2wd but was impossible today. 4wd got it done but not easily. Don't know if it's obvious in picture, but it is super steep with a couple of turns.
View attachment 19453
Had to do some trail maint.
View attachment 19452
This is a really fun technical section but not today. Love my Evos but they don't clean themselves very well. They were packed full of peanut butter goo and couldn't quite get a bite on those larger wet rocks.
View attachment 19454
Anybody missing an a-arm guard? I slipped in the mud and busted my arse. If I hadn't fell I never would've seen it. So it was just dumb luck lol.
View attachment 19455
I pulled a Joey and bashed a rock with a center cap. Unlike him, I wasn't able to recover. Guess it'll sit til I get a replacement. NOT!!! Like I care if I only have 3 lmao.

View attachment 19451
Forgot to mention those Mudbusters are the stuff!! They are a huge improvement, especially for keeping mud from slinging on me.

Reactions: DGann and joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I know right? How lucky can a guy get. Can't find my center cap anywhere but I can find your old guard no problem lmao. Seriously, I was thrilled to recover it. Those things ain't cheap
Maybe karma will throw your center cap in the hands of another good person!

Sent from iPhone

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Forgot to mention those Mudbusters are the stuff!! They are a huge improvement, especially for keeping mud from slinging on me.
Hey Delton I'm wondering if you have any problems with them in the really tight stuff? I know you just put them on but keep me informed if you could. I was tearing them off of the 700 a lot but really liked them. I'm hoping the mounting design is different or the machine is different with them then 700. I'd like them back

Sent from iPhone

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey Delton I'm wondering if you have any problems with them in the really tight stuff? I know you just put them on but keep me informed if you could. I was tearing them off of the 700 a lot but really liked them. I'm hoping the mounting design is different or the machine is different with them then 700. I'd like them back

Sent from iPhone
I'll keep you updated on them. I was on a new trail and it was very tight. Alot of brush and trees. One reason I'd never consider a Portal lift kit. Another 4" is width would've been really bad lol.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe karma will throw your center cap in the hands of another good person!

Sent from iPhone
Maybe so. I'm not losing any sleep over it missing though lol. I know some people that would flat out refuse to use their machine with one missing. Needless to say we don't ride together lol.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Maybe so. I'm not losing any sleep over it missing though lol. I know some people that would flat out refuse to use their machine with one missing. Needless to say we don't ride together lol.
Hey that's not me either:) I rode an entire weekend with no brakes when I got tangled up in the forest and ripped my brake line out. I understand completely what you mean about people

Reactions: joeymt33
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'll keep you updated on them. I was on a new trail and it was very tight. Alot of brush and trees. One reason I'd never consider a Portal lift kit. Another 4" is width would've been really bad lol.
I don't want to be even one inch wider or even taller. The trails are just too tight we spread trees now. That's the fun stuff. I'm in a dilemma myself about just raising it for little more clearance

Sent from iPhone

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't want to be even one inch wider or even taller. The trails are just too tight we spread trees now. That's the fun stuff. I'm in a dilemma myself about just raising it for little more clearance

Sent from iPhone

Dilemma? Who questions to lift or not? Just do it! of course this is coming from an Alabama redneck. We lift everything down here. Even my sons Power Wheels is lifted!

Reactions: DGann and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dilemma? Who questions to lift or not? Just do it! of course this is coming from an Alabama redneck. We lift everything down here. Even my sons Power Wheels is lifted!
Ok ok! I want to but many places we ride are very tight. We use the roof as a skid plate. I don't want to limit myself because of it. I probably will though!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok ok! I want to but many places we ride are very tight. We use the roof as a skid plate. I don't want to limit myself because of it. I probably will though!

When it's time for new tires, you could probably get away with a true 27 or 28" tire and gain some ground clearance. Maybe an idea?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
When it's time for new tires, you could probably get away with a true 27 or 28" tire and gain some ground clearance. Maybe an idea?
That's not bad! You're a smart man Joey! I'm still wanting the same shocks I had in the 700 though. Not the rear but definitely fronts! And they add an inch. Everything adds an inch and honestly that's all I've seen it needs. I'll probably do something and quit b****ing. Spring spacers are the cheapest

Reactions: joeymt33
advertisement