Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Always concealed

Just remember, I'll ride there with my weapon or I won't be riding there at all. I carry mine every day that ends in Y it doesn't matter if I'm at home or if I'm at church.

When I go into our local courthouse for car tag renewal or something, the police officer makes me hand it over but that's about the only time I don't have it on me.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Mary's Ridge if you're not skeerd

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That's a possibility but I will have two foreigners with me that you may not want on your place. The company I work for is in Denmark. I've got two engineers coming over from Denmark for two weeks. They have two days to kill before we go to work and they wanted to have some redneck fun. I figure I would take them on a ride on Wednesday and then on Thursday we need to drive to Blairsville GA but we will take a tour of the Jack Daniels distillery because they said they wanted to go by there.

So DR, this ain't our normal crowd of fun loving rednecks. My guess is they would chicken out constantly and asked to walk up the hill's instead of riding with me or you. You got a remember how the Danish are, these boys came over one time and I took them out in the woods to go shoot some rifles and pistols and they were scared to death because neither one of them had ever had a gun in their hand!!!!

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's a possibility but I will have two foreigners with me that you may not want on your place. The company I work for is in Denmark. I've got two engineers coming over from Denmark for two weeks. They have two days to kill before we go to work and they wanted to have some redneck fun. I figure I would take them on a ride on Wednesday and then on Thursday we need to drive to Blairsville GA but we will take a tour of the Jack Daniels distillery because they said they wanted to go by there.

So DR, this ain't our normal crowd of fun loving rednecks. My guess is they would chicken out constantly and asked to walk up the hill's instead of riding with me or you. You got a remember how the Danish are, these boys came over one time and I took them out in the woods to go shoot some rifles and pistols and they were scared to death because neither one of them had ever had a gun in their hand!!!!
They won't like those grades then.

Reactions: DGann
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
They won't like those grades then.

If DR Fubared still invites us now that he knows they're foreigners, I would love to scare them.

I've got to check the drive though. It may be 4-5 hours just in the round trip. Not real sure where you are DR

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If DR Fubared still invites us now that he knows they're foreigners, I would love to scare them.

I've got to check the drive though. It may be 4-5 hours just in the round trip. Not real sure where you are DR
You're looking at almost 4 hrs one way. You're 1:45 from me and I'm roughly 1:45 from him

Reactions: sharp and JTW
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
2 hrs 12 min

F9f25a4a4d6887ca598f9e198b82b765

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Take them to wal-mart then they will know what red neck is.

advertisement