GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They can only mean one thing if I'm packing tools, spare tire, parts, chainsaw, fuel and food. We're going back to Bull Run baby!

When I check back in tomorrow evening I'll have a report on whether or not the place is still legal to ride or not.

d6a59a1c42aea0bfbc3474dc9405c9cf.jpg

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha
Good luck! Hopefully it will be back open. It's a helluva fun place to ride!

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
They can only mean one thing if I'm packing tools, spare tire, parts, chainsaw, fuel and food. We're going back to Bull Run baby!

When I check back in tomorrow evening I'll have a report on whether or not the place is still legal to ride or not.

d6a59a1c42aea0bfbc3474dc9405c9cf.jpg

Awesome! Definitely let us know what you find out... I'd love to ride that place some more.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Awesome! Definitely let us know what you find out... I'd love to ride that place some more.

I would love for you guys to experience the trails when they're wet and nasty. The loop that took us maybe four hours is an all day event due to the trails being so tight and there's no way around the slick rocks and mud holes. I've heard now three or four local reports that there are many people still riding up there with no issues so I'm gonna go see for myself before I invite anyone.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I still think it's funny how me and @Delton used to talk before we physically met and we would both talk about this awesome place we had to ride. So we decided one day that Delton would come ride at my place and next time I go ride at his place. And when we met, it was OUR place. So what once was just two pioneers riding there, at one time turned into 12 I believe! It would really hurt my feelings if I lost a place like that about an hour from the house

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I still think it's funny how me and @Delton used to talk before we physically met and we would both talk about this awesome place we had to ride. So we decided one day that Delton would come ride at my place and next time I go ride at his place. And when we met, it was OUR place. So what once was just two pioneers riding there, at one time turned into 12 I believe! It would really hurt my feelings if I lost a place like that about an hour from the house

That's funny. It was awesome even dry. Wolud love to come back and ride some more.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

How sweet!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Delton and JTW
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's funny. It was awesome even dry. Wolud love to come back and ride some more.

It was pretty fun drive but as we found out last time with @DGann, we can spend the whole day out there!

I hope all of you get to come back sometime!

And what's crazy, after a couple years of riding out there we still never explored all the trails. I don't know how far they go. We always kept going back to the same place we had so much fun and that took all day.

I hope so bad that I have a good report tomorrow so we can plan a trip pretty soon.

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
It was pretty fun drive but as we found out last time with @DGann, we can spend the whole day out there!

And what's crazy, after a couple years of riding out there we still never explored all the trails. I don't know how far they go. We always kept going back to the same place we had so much fun and that took all day.

I hope so bad that I have a good report tomorrow so we can plan a trip pretty soon.

I'm ready to ride!!!!!! But dgann hill keeps kicking my but, I will conquer it one day!!!!

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

I hammer down one time and break something and @joeymt33 don't let me forget it!!!!!

advertisement
J

JTW

So which is in top, you or him?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Old high school friend just posted videos of riding there last weekend so at least some of it is still open. Anxious to hear a good report. And Joey is right, that place is totally different when wet. Way more fun.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

That story still cracks me up lol. We would both talk about how great the mud is at our spot, or how good the rock climbing is lol. Still funny story. To us anyways lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My biggest concern is your entrance leads straight to the mudholes which I've heard several say is regulated now. Gotta have some kind of gov sticker or some bs. Hopefully the stories aren't true. I know it's posted at the bottom of our favorite rock hill. Fingers crossed!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It'll be cool to see you all riding back in here and getting this thread back going. It was always fun to watch

advertisement