Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I talk a lot of crap to Joey so now I will have to back it up!!!! Love competitions. Never back down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can try the one that got me stuck last time. I dare you!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to try to be there Thursday, but it's going to take some sweet talk and strategy, being that the inlaws are comming down from Connecticut on Tuesday for a few days to see the new baby. I may have to bring the boyfriend in law/ my mother inlaws boyfriend/ my wife's mothers boyfriend/ or whatever their called. He's cool just a northerner.lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to try to be there Thursday, but it's going to take some sweet talk and strategy, being that the inlaws are comming down from Connecticut on Tuesday for a few days to see the new baby. I may have to bring the boyfriend in law/ my mother inlaws boyfriend/ my wife's mothers boyfriend/ or whatever their called. He's cool just a northerner.lol
Bring them on! Pretty sure they'll enjoy it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Joey make sure snatch block is in your rig. I'll bring the tow strap. Sounds like we may need both lol. We can test the Deltonmade bumper lol

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just order my new stereo system for my pioneer, can't wait till it comes in

I bet you won't have it ready for Thursday!

Reactions: DGann
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey boys, I'm riding shotgun with Delton on Thursday, I have a buddy who was going to visit me on Thursday here at home. Does anyone have a passenger seat open that he could slip into? Not talking about one of the jump seats in the 5 seater either...lol. He has a CanAm so we could get to show him the Honda's shine.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey boys, I'm riding shotgun with Delton on Thursday, I have a buddy who was going to visit me on Thursday here at home. Does anyone have a passenger seat open that he could slip into? Not talking about one of the jump seats in the 5 seater either...lol. He has a CanAm so we could get to show him the Honda's shine.
Any chance he could bring it along? I've never seen the Canam in action. I'd love to see some real world comparisons. Joey and i met couple guys in an Arctic Cat (what was that thing called Joey?). They were soaking wet while Joey and I rode same area and stayed nice and dry. Looked like it may have had 6" ground clearance (if that lol). Another thing I don't like about rzrs. Have to spend a fortune to raise them up to where pioneer is stock. And you will see ground clearance is important where we go lol.

Reactions: joeymt33 and DGann
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm contemplating sneaking off this morning and getting in some mud action lol. Gotta try out a new parking spot for my truck. Community center where I always park wants 5 bucks each visit. Not that I'm cheap....I'm just.....well, cheap lol.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Any chance he could bring it along? I've never seen the Canam in action. I'd love to see some real world comparisons. Joey and i met couple guys in an Arctic Cat (what was that thing called Joey?). They were soaking wet while Joey and I rode same area and stayed nice and dry. Looked like it may have had 6" ground clearance (if that lol). Another thing I don't like about rzrs. Have to spend a fortune to raise them up to where pioneer is stock. And you will see ground clearance is important where we go lol.
Doubt it, but he will have it at Royal Blue next Monday with me and Bob.

Reactions: DGann and Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doubt it, but he will have it at Royal Blue next Monday with me and Bob.
Ok cool. I got a buddy that owns one. But we can never get our days off to line up so we can ride lol.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

We got room for him!

Reactions: drfubar and DGann
advertisement