Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I'm gunna ride the bull eventually!! Hopefully enough time while down there. Looks like too much fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm ready to get on with the program! In central FL right now on business, should get home around 8:00 tomorrow night, then right back down (around 90 miles) to Macon for a meeting on Thursday morning. Back home again on Thursday afternoon and then it will be time to load the machine and get ready for an early morning departure on Friday.

advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Windrock1000 address is 219 Iron Gap Rd. Belvedere, TN. For community center

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm trying to decide if I should put my windshield back on. It's supposed to be 75 (85 in the cab) so not too bad. Plus without the windshield it will be less dust getting sucked in the cab. What do y'all think?
Did you forget all those branches? And those trees with the 1" thorns on them? I think I'd rather have mine on. I may take the doors off though. Since it'll just be me.

Reactions: drfubar and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don and I were discussing our route from community center to the mudholes yesterday. We may just take it easy on Manwell and Glockmeister and take the normal route. We can put them through the wringer after we all meet up lol.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don and I were discussing our route from community center to the mudholes yesterday. We may just take it easy on Manwell and Glockmeister and take the normal route. We can put them through the wringer after we all meet up lol.
Yes, be gentle!! LOL

Honestly, I'm really excited about getting up there...

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think we should add a new rule to becoming a renegade. I think we should require that all members leave with more trash than they came with. Last week there was a lot more trash on the trails than what I've seen previously. We ended up leaving with quite a bit more than what we brought in. With this big group of guys going, we could probably carry out enough to keep everything looking good. I sure would hate to lose that riding spot.

What do y'all say?

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we should add a new rule to becoming a renegade. I think we should require that all members leave with more trash than they came with. Last week there was a lot more trash on the trails than what I've seen previously. We ended up leaving with quite a bit more than what we brought in. With this big group of guys going, we could probably carry out enough to keep everything looking good. I sure would hate to lose that riding spot.

What do y'all say?

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!
Sounds good to me.

advertisement