Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SundayRdr and @Yankee y'all want to park across from community center in dudes yard? Save alot of road miles over last time we parked by creek. I know a good trail leading to mudholes to meet up with @joeymt33 . Just throwing that out there.

Reactions: Yankee and joeymt33
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
@SundayRdr and @Yankee y'all want to park across from community center in dudes yard? Save alot of road miles over last time we parked by creek. I know a good trail leading to mudholes to meet up with @joeymt33 . Just throwing that out there.
Yup I'm all for not taking my 20' trailer down a goat path and not turning it into a boat lol

Reactions: joeymt33 and Delton
advertisement
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
So what do you break now? Drive shaft?

My bad, that’s uncalled for. :)
Lmao... Why you gotta be like that??
That was a kick in the nuts being towed out. . Especially having that @Yankee tow me out but IF it had been @Tmitch09 we'd both had to have been towed out after he smoked a belt towing me.

20180428 090834

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lmao... Why you gotta be like that??
That was a kick in the nuts being towed out. . Especially having that @Yankee tow me out but IF it had been @Tmitch09 we'd both had to have been towed out after he smoked a belt towing me.

View attachment 77368
I
Fun times.. my wife has mentioned that she never ever would've thought she would be able to identity the sounds of a axle breaking, tire poping off the rim or a driveshaft breaking!!!!
Waaaaaaaah pop pop lmao

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My right rear inboard has several nicks in the cage but so far so good.

Reactions: SundayRdr
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!