Buying a 2017 700/4 delux, selling my 2017 p500.

S

Stoneman

Sep 30, 2016
Maggie Valley
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I need help to be pointed somewhere to get values. I have a buddy that we both bought 2017 models together. He is now selling his 700/4 deluxe, silver, with Honda installed winch, roof and windshield. 450 hours
I would then sell my P500 with Honda installed winch, roof, windshield and plastic rear bed. 800 hours. We are in western NC Mountains if that make any difference.
I cannot find any similar models for sale in my Google searches. Don't see many of any models for sale nationwide. Can some one point me where to get a fair price to buy the 700 and for me to sell my 500?
Thanks to all
Stone

Reactions: Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I need help to be pointed somewhere to get values. I have a buddy that we both bought 2017 models together. He is now selling his 700/4 deluxe, silver, with Honda installed winch, roof and windshield. 450 hours
I would then sell my P500 with Honda installed winch, roof, windshield and plastic rear bed. 800 hours. We are in western NC Mountains if that make any difference.
I cannot find any similar models for sale in my Google searches. Don't see many of any models for sale nationwide. Can some one point me where to get a fair price to buy the 700 and for me to sell my 500?
Thanks to all
Stone
Might go to the P-5 threads here?

Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thanks to all
Stone
Try this. Just remember something is worth only as much as someone is willing to spend. 😉

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
I see some on c list. prices don't mean they are selling but gives you a reference even if you have to look at other places. good luck

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!