hibbert

Nov 9, 2020
CR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey,

I have a 2020 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 LE that looks like this-

2020 11 09 13 30 12

How can I tell if the Cabin Comfort Kit has been installed or not?

I'm under the impression that all models of 2018 onwards have it, if thats true - how can I verify?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey,

I have a 2020 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 LE that looks like this-

View attachment 234290

How can I tell if the Cabin Comfort Kit has been installed or not?

I'm under the impression that all models of 2018 onwards have it, if thats true - how can I verify?

Thanks in advance for your answers! @t
Doesn't mater if it has it or not, it doesn't work. I installed a fan under the seat, that helped, but I finally bought the Quick Shield from @trigger, it's works!

advertisement
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Which is? I took the seat off and didn’t see anything that looked like the cabin comfort kit. Only a couple thinner than the sides plastic pieces under the seat then open engine compartment
Those thinner plastic panels create a thermal break because of the air gap which the rubber sheet did not do. Perfect? No. But definitely an improvement

K

Kettlebell1000-5

Oct 28, 2022
Central illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 2022 has the plastic covers and other things that are supposed to be a better solution than the original cabin heat kit.
Wow, I don’t know what it was like before but it’s not good. The center seat and center where seat belts come up is smoking hot. I had my water bottle there and it was too hot to handle after riding for about a hour. From what I’m seeing the dei kit supposably doesn’t fit the model with under seat storage and idrive trans.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Wow, I don’t know what it was like before but it’s not good. The center seat and center where seat belts come up is smoking hot. I had my water bottle there and it was too hot to handle after riding for about a hour. From what I’m seeing the dei kit supposably doesn’t fit the model with under seat storage and i drive trans.
Welcome to the club from south Fl
Soooo........POIDH!!😂

Have you looked at the heat shields @trigger sells? They 100% work for heat and some noise......and if you ask the right person they'll say it also cuts down about 90% of the dust........

Now, about you driving trans.........I'd keep that on the DL 😂😂JK😂😂

NTC!!!!

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, I don’t know what it was like before but it’s not good. The center seat and center where seat belts come up is smoking hot. I had my water bottle there and it was too hot to handle after riding for about a hour. From what I’m seeing the dei kit supposably doesn’t fit the model with under seat storage and idrive trans.

You can try DIY stuff and spend as much or more just to have it not work as well as one of these. Simple install, no sticky sh** and lasts forever. I don't advertise anywhere else and started making these only to help out Honda SxS members.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
You can try DIY stuff and spend as much or more just to have it not work as well as one of these. Simple install, no sticky sh** and lasts forever. I don't advertise anywhere else and started making these only to help out Honda SxS members.

I drove @Plumber32 2016 pioneer on 4 good rides this past summer. It has none of the updated heat shields. The steam baths would burn the piss out of you. Hottest rig I've ever been in. He won one of your shields at the takeover and his rig will be the ultimate test. If his lazy ass would install it and bring it back to Tennessee.

advertisement