Calling all Pioneer Owners

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
It seems the forum has slowed down the past week or so.
So. I want to know.
What can we do to make it better so you will want to return and/or promote more activity?

I want this site to be open to everyone. If you have a idea to help it grow please let me know and we can work it out.

Thanks.

Reactions: Smitty335
fishin2Dmax

fishin2Dmax

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2013
Utah
HondaSXS,
I know for me, it's just the time of year. I'm using my sleds on the snow - not as much opportunity to use the Pioneer (other than plowing) this time of year. We're in the middle of Winter and it's been a colder than usual Winter in most parts of the country.

I know one of the areas I spend time on is researching accessories and future add-on's for my Pioneer. With the aftermarket playing catch-up to the Pioneer sales, it would be nice to list and continuously update new aftermarket items available for the Pioneer. As you've already done with some of the aftermarket manufacturers i.e., winch mounts, lights and shocks, I would encourage other aftermarket manufacturers to use this site to introduce their products for the Pioneer (have a dedicated aftermarket section). One of the big advantages to owners of the other UTV's makes is having a plethora of aftermarket options and upgrades available to them; having many aftermarket choices and variation of upgrades keeps the costs down, while increasing options for owners. The key is not letting the site become too commercial, while also encouraging member posted information. Member supplied information and exchange of information is most valuable and should the main focus of the forum.

Other thoughts / ideas:
* Member spotlights (a short monthly bio on a member and their experiences with the Pioneer)
* Machine of the Month ( a members machine is highlighted with pictures and descriptions of the upgrades on the machine)
* Encouragement and support for creation of regional Pioneer HondaSXS owners clubs and group riding events across the country and outside the country)
* Drawings and contests for members that contribute information

Overall, the HondaSXS.com site is a great forum for Honda owners; you've done a great job - nearing 500 members! As the Winter gives way to Spring and more opportunities to ride, I'm confident the site will see increased activity in the warmer months ahead. Congratulations and thanks again for a great site.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I agree with fishin2Dmax 100%. That is why I didn't do a picture for this month's contest, Just why too cold and my Pioneer has been sitting in the garage. As far as other thoughts/ideals. You have 7 pioneers that will be on the group ride so there you go. 7 month's worth of member spotlights and/or 7 machines of the month.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
I also agree, its a cold winter up here in the northeast, and I am spending tons of time in my plow truck for work. My pioneer is sadly just sitting there only getting used to plow my driveway after the snow builds up. I have many projects that are on hold until the weather warms up. I think its just the time of year. This is by far the best honda forum there is. The ride of the month is a great thing.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Ditto on the cold weather. I'm up north east part of MN. and it seems we've had more below zero days than above. The days its above zero the snow is to deep to go far other than my logging road I plowed to haul wood out of some property I have nearby. Tracks are starting to look pretty good right now. So my pioneer sits in the garage begging me to take her out. I check in every now and then during the day and I agree things have slowed down some but like everyone else said , its that time of year.

N

nagromr1

Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2013
I agree also the lack of after market parts and cold weather and for me working 6 days a week.This forum already saved me from getting my rear tubes rusted got them painted and plugged.Think the biggest thing is it being a honda if this would have been some other manufacturer there would be plenty discussions about all the problems people would be having.Keep up the good work

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Maybe your all right. Cold weather has kept me inside more then normal also. I am thankful to have so many wonderful member. I'm sure it will pick up once spring hits.

Then again, maybe I should just be thankful the site is not filling up with a bunch of junk. lol.

nagromr1 said:
Think the biggest thing is it being a honda if this would have been some other manufacturer there would be plenty discussions about all the problems people would be having.Keep up the good work
lol.. this made me laugh. hahah.

Cant wait till the group ride!!!...

Reactions: Dp5hunter and sharp
Dick

Dick

Dec 29, 2013
N.B. Canada
I just read the newsletter you sent out, you did a nice job on it! Anyone putting as much work into something as you are will not fail, just give it time.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
busy time of year at work, finishing up clearing our land and preparing to build and the wife and I have been traveling as well.

M

mnhntr

Jan 27, 2014
I think it will take time to get the new owners like me to find the site.

advertisement
S

Shane

Jan 1, 2014
I hope this cont. this is first forum I have ever been part of .

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Shane said:
I hope this cont. this is first forum I have ever been part of .
You know it Shane.
Thank you so much for sharing all your experiences and enjoying all ours.
Cant wait till spring hits...

I'm going to run over that dumb Ground-hog!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
It seems the forum has slowed down the past week or so.
So. I want to know.
What can we do to make it better so you will want to return and/or promote more activity?

I want this site to be open to everyone. If you have a idea to help it grow please let me know and we can work it out.

Thanks.
Free coffee and beer would be a great start

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Maybe your all right. Cold weather has kept me inside more then normal also. I am thankful to have so many wonderful member. I'm sure it will pick up once spring hits.

Then again, maybe I should just be thankful the site is not filling up with a bunch of junk. lol.

lol.. this made me laugh. hahah.

Cant wait till the group ride!!!...
I think it's great as it is, it's the holidays and people are preoccupied I'm sure.

advertisement