P700m4 Canadian nubie

B

bert66

Oct 6, 2024
Ailsa Craig Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hi everyone,

Found this site while looking at the pioneer 700 4 on you tube. looks like a great site. I just purchased my bike which is my first side by side. We took it to the hunt camp over the Canadian Thanksgiving and had a blast. It surpassed all my expectations. Except the size of the gas tank. LOL. Used to riding small bikes and was surprised when I filled the tank the first time. Small price to pay for an enjoyable ride.

I should have realized this would be an American site. Question is does the site ship to Canada? I saw on another thread that I might be able to purchase through Amazon but haven't checked that out yet. I would really like to get a couple of the cool stickers.

Looking forward to surfing through the site and maybe even heading south the a club ride.

Thanks

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone,

Found this site while looking at the pioneer 700 4 on you tube. looks like a great site. I just purchased my bike which is my first side by side. We took it to the hunt camp over the Canadian Thanksgiving and had a blast. It surpassed all my expectations. Except the size of the gas tank. LOL. Used to riding small bikes and was surprised when I filled the tank the first time. Small price to pay for an enjoyable ride.

I should have realized this would be an American site. Question is does the site ship to Canada? I saw on another thread that I might be able to purchase through Amazon but haven't checked that out yet. I would really like to get a couple of the cool stickers.

Looking forward to surfing through the site and maybe even heading south the a club ride.

Thanks
@Hondasxs would have to say for sure if he ships to Canada or not.
Lots of info around the forum regardless. Welcome.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Welcome from BC! I've had a few shipments from the club store with no problems. You should post a pic of your ride before the cops show up! Congrats on your purchase.

advertisement
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Hi everyone,

Thanks
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Post some pics of the new ride 🤘

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!