another Canadian guy

D

Dan-Squatch

Feb 9, 2024
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Morning everyone,
I picked up my 23 P1000-5 DLX back in September and love the machine so far. I use it around the property almost every day, go riding with some buddies on the weekends, and to get out to some of the most remote hunting/fishing spots there are. I have roughly 1200KM on it now and have only one small issue *the right rear tire is wearing considerably faster than the left rear, tire pressure are good, I'm not over loading on the one side all the time, and its not from doing burn-outs. So back to the dealer she will go to assess for warranty work... IF it has to do with the alignment I will be switching out all the control arms for the SATV or CFAB arched arms, as I am looking to eventually run a 30" tire.

so far for accessories I have the OE roof, and the bed extender/divider and I put a Champion 4500lb synthetic rope winch with the wireless remote kit, and I used the KFI winch mount because I like the angles that it provided.
I also picked up a high lift jack mount and have the high lift mounted on the upper rear rollbar tucked under the roof line.

PXL 20230915 170956896 PXL 20240106 215554920

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Morning everyone,
I picked up my 23 P1000-5 DLX back in September and love the machine so far. I use it around the property almost every day, go riding with some buddies on the weekends, and to get out to some of the most remote hunting/fishing spots there are. I have roughly 1200KM on it now and have only one small issue *the right rear tire is wearing considerably faster than the left rear, tire pressure are good, I'm not over loading on the one side all the time, and its not from doing burn-outs. So back to the dealer she will go to assess for warranty work... IF it has to do with the alignment I will be switching out all the control arms for the SATV or CFAB arched arms, as I am looking to eventually run a 30" tire.

so far for accessories I have the OE roof, and the bed extender/divider and I put a Champion 4500lb synthetic rope winch with the wireless remote kit, and I used the KFI winch mount because I like the angles that it provided.
I also picked up a high lift jack mount and have the high lift mounted on the upper rear rollbar tucked under the roof line.

View attachment 417794 View attachment 417795
Congrats on the new buggy and welcome from Ohio.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from </> upstate central New York

Many good people & information on the Hond Pioneer Forum.

Nice Toy

Red was the 1st. Color </> all other colors followed.

Enjoy the Toy & Many good times.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Morning everyone,

View attachment 417794 View attachment 417795
Welcome to the club from South Florida
Nice buggy 👍

The tears have no adjustment whatsoever so it might be some other issue. After market arms like you mentioned will give you camber and or toe adjustment all around.

Good luck!🤞

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!