Talon Another from Colorado Springs

T

ToyRunner1

Apr 3, 2024
Colorado Springs, CO
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from nearby Denver-ish. :cool:

Check out the "New Talon Owners - First Things to Know and Check" thread if you haven't seen it, it's a stickie in the General Talon 1000 Discussion forum.

Thanks. I've had this since it was brand new, just never really looked for any forums. We love the Talon, and love that it doesn't have a belt. That was really the deciding factor. We looked at the KRX first, but then found out about the Talon.

1border4manu

1border4manu

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2019
Zephyrhills, Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Another from Colorado Springs. I have a 20 Talon 1000R. I've been a motorcycle rider for many years, and come from built 4x4s; Jeep, 4Runners etc. It's getting too hard for my wife to get in the lifted 4x4s, so we decided to get the SxS. I am happy to be here, and hope to meet some of you on trails.View attachment 424131
View attachment 424132
Welcome from Central Florida. Nice machine, enjoy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!