Colorado Springs CO

B

BHF

Mar 18, 2024
Colorado Springs CO
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hello all,
Just bought a Talon 1000x-4. Looking forward to getting out and exploring with wife and grandkids. (That's why the -4). Had motorcycles all my life. Over 50 years of riding. First venture into SxS. Plan on riding locally and other areas in the southwest.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Get some pics posted up!

#NTC

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Hello all,
Just bought a Talon 1000x-4. Looking forward to getting out and exploring with wife and grandkids. (That's why the -4). Had motorcycles all my life. Over 50 years of riding. First venture into SxS. Plan on riding locally and other areas in the southwest.
I've been vacationing in the desert SW since my first trip to Lake Powell in 1972. This will be my 52nd year, having missed only a few in that time. I have desert sand in my DNA helix. 😍

PS - get everyone hearing protection, SxSs, including the Talon, are obnoxiously noisy (mechanical, not exhaust) and will do long term damage to your hearing.

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum & ( they like Pictures )

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others

Enjoy the Toy & Make Memories

Have you & wife joined a " Senior SOS " group? <> ( SLOWER / OLDER / SMARTER )

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello all,
Welcome from Ohio

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all,
Welcome from BC! Congrats on the new ride. You should get some pics of your Talon posted here before the cops show up. We like pics.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!