New From Four Corners Colorado Area

BrianTalonX

BrianTalonX

Apr 1, 2024
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X
New to the SxS world. Have had many ATVs. About to retire, seemed like the right time to purchase a last retirement toy. This was a 2022 left over dealer stock. Got a good deal on it. Been out only once, but absolutely love it. Worlds of difference in comfort and usability from the ATV. Change of brand also, came over from the dark side. Did tons of research, and everything led back to the Talon for me. Bought it Tuesday. Looking forward to gathering all the info I can here. Added a few pics of a little high desert ride yesterday.
IMG 2340
IMG 2342
IMG 2361
IMG 2358
IMG 2357
IMG 2353
IMG 2351
IMG 2350
IMG 2349

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome BrianTalonX
Great rig and phenomenal sites to see on your adventures.

I don't know how far those mountains are away in the distance, but I'd blast off and never stop. Four flats, run on the rims like I hit a spike strip, run outta gas, walk and crawl, beyond any search and rescue, until I got to that snow. And, probably just lay there, on the mountain, until.....

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
BrianTalonX

BrianTalonX

Apr 1, 2024
Colorado
Ownership

1. Talon X
Welcome BrianTalonX
Great rig and phenomenal sites to see on your adventures.

I don't know how far those mountains are away in the distance, but I'd blast off asks never stop. Four flats, run on the rims like I hit a sounds l spike strip, run outta gas, walk and create l crawl, beyond b search and rescue, until I got to that snow. And, probably just lay there until.....

Thanks. LOL. That large peak is actually right outside my office window. The UTV trailhead is about 20 miles W/SW of my office. I find it difficult to stay at work sometime.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You don't need no computer, smartphone, tablet, big screen TV.... Just a giant window. You can stare till your eyes dry out, indoors, or freeze over and fall out, outdoors.

Count your blessings every single day. Thanks for sharing that.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks!!! The Alpine loop is phenomenal!!!! Cant get up there now unfortunately, still lots of snow.
We did it as a big group on the forum here in 19’ was alot of fun. Would enjoy it again.
You aint kidding alot if snow. This was shot from my P1 rig in September🥳

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
New to the SxS world. Have had many ATVs. About to retire, seemed like the right time to purchase a last retirement toy. This was a 2022 left over dealer stock. Got a good deal on it. Been out only once, but absolutely love it. Worlds of difference in comfort and usability from the ATV. Change of brand also, came over from the dark side. Did tons of research, and everything led back to the Talon for me. Bought it Tuesday. Looking forward to gathering all the info I can here. Added a few pics of a little high desert ride yesterday.View attachment 424288View attachment 424289View attachment 424287View attachment 424286View attachment 424285View attachment 424284View attachment 424283View attachment 424282View attachment 424281
Welcome from Ohio. great pics and enjoy the retirement with the new buggy.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!