Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Cool to know. Spent many a night in motels there. Gassed up often at the Romerville exit to hunt quail east of Artesia and one of the best Sporting Clays clubs I know of is Eddy County. One of my best buddies is in Carlsbad with his P1000-5. Keep me posted if you are up this way for a little riding.

s/f Steve
Yes sir. And if you’re down this way, we’ve got 140 acres with a gate out the back into 1.5 million acres of the Santa Fe and Kit Carson national forests. Your welcome anytime...👍

Reactions: Coeus and Smitty335
Off-Road Outlaw

Off-Road Outlaw

Apr 18, 2021
Randolph, NY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X4
Howdy from Oklahoma Steve, and welcome to the club. Anybody that likes guns and Hondas is OK with me. 👍
I couldn’t have said it better - just have to change it to “from Western NY”

Looks like a couple of nice machines, and a nice toy hauler to carry them with! I think I’m going to have to switch to a toy hauler on my next camper upgrade. Right now, the wife has to follow with the trailer to bring the Talon along. 👎🏻

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Hello all! Mighty fine welcome I have been receiving. And Hello General, fellow Coloradan. I should likely put in my info, SgtMaj of Marines, retired. That and 22 years in Law Enforcement in Colorado. I remember Mead, did a drug deal or three or more there:^)
You definitely deserve more props than I do! Oorah brother!

Reactions: Ridinfool
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, first off THANK YOU for you service to our country and the community, that is a nice TH, I have the Fuel287 which I pretty much the same floor plan, it fits the P1K5 snugg, have to open the slide to get out of the buggy, if you get a chance check out the “save the date” thread on the home page for the upcoming Take Over group ride, lots of fine folks to ride with and BS with... (mostly BS)

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!