P500 Hello from Colorado

G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Although a long time OHV guy I bought my first Honda just last August, a 500. I built or outfitted it for Sporting Clays and to go to tournaments in my Toy Hauler. I have been so impressed, week before last I bought a P1000-3 Deluxe. The 2012 Polaris XP is going to be retired.

I live in the foothills near Trinidad, CO and travel around the Rocky Mountain states shooting as much as possible. I might have to take the 1000 to some of the dedicated OHV areas. Snowed all night so I think I will surf this site and learn as much as I can. So far, I have been very pleased.

s/f Steve

G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Welcome from Indiana! We have got to know what color it is!
The P500 is the Honda camo and the P1000 is blue. All six of my previous machines were either camo or dark green earth tones if you will. The wife decided that blue is earth tone enough :^)

I'll keep searching this site to discover how to post pictures. I live in the boonies and use a satellite for both Internet and TV.

s/f Steve

G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Thanks for all the cheer! Here is my first attempt at posting pictures of what I have handy.

standby

s/f Steve

IMG 0869 IMG 0867

G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Hello all! Mighty fine welcome I have been receiving. And Hello General, fellow Coloradan. I should likely put in my info, SgtMaj of Marines, retired. That and 22 years in Law Enforcement in Colorado. I remember Mead, did a drug deal or three or more there:^)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Although a long time OHV guy I bought my first Honda just last August, a 500. I built or outfitted it for Sporting Clays and to go to tournaments in my Toy Hauler. I have been so impressed, week before last I bought a P1000-3 Deluxe. The 2012 Polaris XP is going to be retired.

I live in the foothills near Trinidad, CO and travel around the Rocky Mountain states shooting as much as possible. I might have to take the 1000 to some of the dedicated OHV areas. Snowed all night so I think I will surf this site and learn as much as I can. So far, I have been very pleased.

s/f Steve
Nice, welcome to the club. I’m just south of you in Las Vegas....😎
We love to go to Stonewall. Have a friend with a cabin between La Veta and Cuchara...

Last edited:
G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Cool to know. Spent many a night in motels there. Gassed up often at the Romerville exit to hunt quail east of Artesia and one of the best Sporting Clays clubs I know of is Eddy County. One of my best buddies is in Carlsbad with his P1000-5. Keep me posted if you are up this way for a little riding.

s/f Steve

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!