Hello From Michigan!

P

Punctilious1

Apr 4, 2024
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m enthusiastically waiting to take delivery of my new shake blue 1000-5 this Saturday! I will post pics when I can (I know it’s a rule).

Like so many of you I’m now on my accessory journey. Roof and windshield are priorities now. I’ve decided to go with the Honda roof (at 20% dealer discount) based upon the positive reviews. I’m taking a close look at the SuperATV flip windshield and the new Rough Country electric tilt windshield. Tons of positive reviews on the SuperATV flip windshield, but not much info on the Rough Country, I suspect because it’s brand new. Anyone have experience with it? I’d love to hear what you think of it.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I’m enthusiastically waiting to take delivery of my new shake blue 1000-5 this Saturday! I will post pics when I can (I know it’s a rule).

Like so many of you I’m now on my accessory journey. Roof and windshield are priorities now. I’ve decided to go with the Honda roof (at 20% dealer discount) based upon the positive reviews. I’m taking a close look at the SuperATV flip windshield and the new Rough Country electric tilt windshield. Tons of positive reviews on the SuperATV flip windshield, but not much info on the Rough Country, I suspect because it’s brand new. Anyone have experience with it? I’d love to hear what you think of it.
Welcome from Ohio and looking fwd to the pics of the new buggy

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from west Georgia. Blue is the fastest color & chicks dig it
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
FB IMG 1631624862580

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from upstate central New York

Many good people and information on Honda Forum

Fyi: A Few are more full of themselves than others. ( some think referring to being Fat )

Enjoy the Toy and Make Memories

Live to be SOS <> SLOWER/ OLDER/ Smarter

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Welcome from another Michigander and former Downriverite.

If you plan on riding anywhere besides flat roads, I have two words for you: Skid plate.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X

Welcome from da Yoop. I'm not a big fan of the plastic windshields, have you looked at the glass versions? SuperATV has a nice one, EMP I think makes one as well.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome fellow Michigander at the clutches of Big Gretch!
Blue is a cool color! GO BLUE!!

Get the SATV flip, its proven and many have them myself included. That RC window just came out. Unless you want to be the guinea pig complaining and fixing its first couple runs till they work out the kinks! Go for it.

Dont forget POIDH you can take a pic when you pic up the rig! Make sure that Crystal chick is in the pic too! 😜 unless she looks like Big Mike😳🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!