Hello From Michigan!

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome fellow Michigander at the clutches of Big Gretch!
Blue is a cool color! GO BLUE!!

Get the SATV flip, its proven and many have them myself included. That RC window just came out. Unless you want to be the guinea pig complaining and fixing its first couple runs till they work out the kinks! Go for it.

Dont forget POIDH you can take a pic when you pic up the rig! Make sure that Crystal chick is in the pic too! 😜 unless she looks like Big Mike😳🤣

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
1a
Welcome from a former Michigander.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
That RC window just came out. Unless you want to be the guinea pig complaining and fixing its first couple runs till they work out the kinks! Go for it.

@JACKAL just installed the SATV powered windshield on his new Pie-o-neer. I'm pretty sure he likes it so far.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Here she is on her maiden voyage!
View attachment 424513
Wait….i don't see Crystal? WTF 🤣

Didnt know they came back with that sky blue? They ran that one year in like 17’or 18’? And not many of them. I thought when u said blue, the Wolverine blue.🥳
Cangrats on picking her up. Enjoy

P

Punctilious1

Apr 4, 2024
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where is this maiden voyage?
There aint no way thats down river area! I dont think they have any woods left!🥳
You have to be up north someplace?
I’m in Metamora now, that’s where this maiden voyage took place. Between Metamora and my place in the U.P. near Munising/Manistique is where I’ll be running it most of the time!

ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m in Metamora now, that’s where this maiden voyage took place. Between Metamora and my place in the U.P. near Munising/Manistique is where I’ll be running it most of the time!

Chasing horses ehh? 😉😎. Always wanted to put quad sticker on those "share the road" signs 🙄🖕🤣🤣🤣🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!