T

Trailbalzer

Supporting Member
Jan 12, 2024
Anacoc, La
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 700-4
Hello from Louisiana. Thought I’d make an introductory post with a pic of my ride, that way if I ever make another post I won’t get into trouble with the POIDH police! Anyway, I have a pretty mild 2016 700-4. Super ATV: arched a-arms, ez steer and a 2” lift. 14” MSA Diesels and 28” Bighorn 2.0’s arrived today, really made a huge difference in looks! I’ve done some lighting as well. I bought the sxs new in 2015 and used it for hunting and chores until last summer when the wife and I went to Mena, AR a couple of times and I saw the need for a few trail upgrades. Now it’s ready for the 2024 riding season.

IMG 7344 IMG 7346

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hello from Louisiana. Thought I’d make an introductory post with a pic of my ride, that way if I ever make another post I won’t get into trouble with the POIDH police
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂🤣🤨JK

Well at least u got the memo lol
Welcome from Michigan! GO BLUE!!

Nice rig

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello from Louisiana. Thought I’d make an introductory post with a pic of my ride, that way if I ever make another post I won’t get into trouble with the POIDH police! Anyway, I have a pretty mild 2016 700-4. Super ATV: arched a-arms, ez steer and a 2” lift. 14” MSA Diesels and 28” Bighorn 2.0’s arrived today, really made a huge difference in looks! I’ve done some lighting as well. I bought the sxs new in 2015 and used it for hunting and chores until last summer when the wife and I went to Mena, AR a couple of times and I saw the need for a few trail upgrades. Now it’s ready for the 2024 riding season.

View attachment 419791 View attachment 419792
Welcome from Ohio

C

chucksmith0706

Jul 22, 2020
Louisiana

View attachment 419791 View attachment 419792

Really close. Welcome from the Pineville area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I lived in Texas, Magnolia actually for 21 years but I grew up in Louisiana and just moved back a year and a half ago. I have played booray but I prefer poker.
Very good. Not born in Texas, but you got here as fast as you could
(I saw that bumper sticker).

I went to NLU in Monroe, they changed it to the University of Louisiana in Monroe, for a PharmD. I looked at UT in Austin, but I really liked the folks in Monroe. I was proclaimed an honorary coonass.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 2023 using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!