P700 Can't decide

F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just received a call from the dealer. The 700-4 has arrived. Winch, roof, mirror and storage bag to be installed and the unit will be delivered this afternoon (after I bring them a cheque for the balance of corse). Grandaughter is here and so excited, me too. I sure hope the wait is worth it.

Reactions: Tflynn and Stauvo
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
It will be when you see her face light.U got yourself a good machine.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congratulations you guys will love it! Let us all know what you think of it

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama
I have a 700-4 and it does everything I need it to do. I like it, the speed of the 1000 is ok but if you are trail riding most of the time you not going to go faster then 25-30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33
F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
Landed in the driveway last night just before closing time. Now the fun begins. Loading on the trailer today and heading out for a few days. I will let you know how it works out. Thanks for all the input. It was a tough decision but glad it's done.

Reactions: Tflynn and jawquin
F

fish

May 20, 2016
Sault Ste. Marie Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well it's been a few weeks now since delivery. Have to say I'm loving the 700-4. The granddaughter has taken ownership stating that "it's my side by side Grampa" and always wants to go for a ride. Have hauled three loads of fire wood with no issues at all, made three trips to the dump from camp and been out on several rides with two and four people on board, love the convertible seating. Time to bring it in for its first servicing. Now if I could only find a way to disconnect that annoying speed govenor that kicks on between 68 and 70 I would be even happier.

Reactions: Crow_Hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!