P1000m5 Cargo & Cockpit Lights

LakerBoy

LakerBoy

Jun 18, 2017
Lake Ozark
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just purchased a 1000-5 LE. Im wanting to put some led lights in the cab and above the cargo area. The dealer didn't have much experience with lights or have any in stock or I would have just had them install them. Does anyone know where the two small lights Honda sells are supposed to be mounted?

Im also wanting to mount a fishing pole holder to the under Side of the cab has anyone done? Would prefer to know from someone who's already spent the time to fabricate or modify one.

Thanks

Reactions: Jshell3
Arizona

Arizona

Sep 1, 2016
Casa Grande & Show Low Arizona
Ownership

1. 500
I just purchased a 1000-5 LE. Im wanting to put some led lights in the cab and above the cargo area. The dealer didn't have much experience with lights or have any in stock or I would have just had them install them. Does anyone know where the two small lights Honda sells are supposed to be mounted?

Im also wanting to mount a fishing pole holder to the under Side of the cab has anyone done? Would prefer to know from someone who's already spent the time to fabricate or modify one.

Thanks
I don't know about the Honda lights, but the only place I get all my LED's from is LED Lights, Bulbs & LED Lighting Accessories | Super Bright LEDs They have almost any kind of LED lights you might want.

J

Jshell3

Thanks
I usually like to strategically place something like this...

Amazon.com: RioRand 2-Piece Waterproof Aluminum High Power 6W 6000K Xenon Slim COB LED Daytime Running Light (White): Automotive

Reactions: GlockMeister
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Reactions: Jshell3
advertisement
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered them, Thanks!
Good deal. I had an 09 FJ the wife said it had to go when we found out we had our second child coming. I loved that rig. Are you from Missouri @LakerBoy ?

LakerBoy

LakerBoy

Jun 18, 2017
Lake Ozark
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good deal. I had an 09 FJ the wife said it had to go when we found out we had our second child coming. I loved that rig. Are you from Missouri @LakerBoy ?
Yes Sir Im a Native of the Show Me State and I see you live here too. Ive lived at Lake of the Ozarks for 25 years originally born and raised on a farm outside of Rolla. I too loved the FJ. I ordered mine in 2012 and customized it considerably but then it became a car that just sat around so I just sold it a few weeks ago. I know Ill regret that some day. Where is Greenville?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes Sir Im a Native of the Show Me State and I see you live here too. Ive lived at Lake of the Ozarks for 25 years originally born and raised on a farm outside of Rolla. I too loved the FJ. I ordered mine in 2012 and customized it considerably but then it became a car that just sat around so I just sold it a few weeks ago. I know Ill regret that some day. Where is Greenville?
I'm pretty familiar with that area. I was a Ft. Leonardwood for a bit. I'm 30 min north of Poplar Bluff and right here at the head of Wappapello lake.

LakerBoy

LakerBoy

Jun 18, 2017
Lake Ozark
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm pretty familiar with that area. I was a Ft. Leonardwood for a bit. I'm 30 min north of Poplar Bluff and right here at the head of Wappapello lake.
Small world my mom lives in Ironton and I just sold the Hoffmeister from Wappapello a Bed & Breakfast here at Lake of the Ozarks. Did you know Ron and Chris Hoffmeister?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Certainly is. My grandmother lives in Ironton. No..I can't say that it rings a bell...different set of meisters..lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!