Catching Joey up

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton is crazier... fubar is angrier... Tigermark still had bad color tendancies... CP is still busy building a badass cab enclosure... the rest of us are still mingling... nothing to see here. Move along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Delton is crazier... fubar is angrier... Tigermark still had bad color tendancies... CP is still busy building a badass cab enclosure... the rest of us are still mingling... nothing to see here. Move along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's perfect! Also @Delton needs to remember to use code names. Lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton now wears a Russian hat and goes by the name Deltón Von Pùtin. And wants to roll his buggy to calm his fear of falling.
It's Von Pukin (get it right will ya). Actually it's Dimitri. In former life I was KGC (failed entrance exam for KGB). Don is angrier alright. I think he needs hormone boosters or something. I guess menopause really is a b*tch.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I do want to roll my buggy though. A semi-controlled, kinda safe roll. Mainly for my phobia, but also for science. Need to know at what angle she tips. And I need Joey there with me for technical assistance. Cause Don will try to hurt me. And enjoy it.

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!