Caught by my own Security cam

H2oguy

H2oguy

Jun 28, 2020
246 Old 69 New Glarus Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Couple weeks back temps about -6 F with fresh 11” of snow on top of 1/4” of black ice caught me by my security cam. It was freaking cold but always amazed how much that 700 can push snow with the KTI 7’ snow blade.
Been a weird winter, early a lot of snow this year. Snow on ground got to 18” and quickly started warming up fast, so much for snow mobiling already.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Couple weeks back temps about -6 F with fresh 11” of snow on top of 1/4” of black ice caught me by my security cam. It was freaking cold but always amazed how much that 700 can push snow with the KTI 7’ snow blade.
Been a weird winter, early a lot of snow this year. Snow on ground got to 18” and quickly started warming up fast, so much for snow mobiling already.

View attachment 416977
yep they are a good little work horse. git er done.

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
So jealous!! Plowing snow is one of my favorite things to do with my 700. Normal winters I’ve plowed about a dozen times by now… this year not even once!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I've had a Warn setup (with the ProPivot) on my '14 Yamaha Grizzly ATV for a decade. The ProPivot has been unreliable, and I've had replace it twice (warranty) and used spare parts from the broken ones to assemble a working one, too. I've been wanting to get a Denali setup for the P1K5, but with a fully working ATV plow system, I can't justify it. I expect the ProPivot to die again in the next few years. I don't have any parts to rebuild it with and Warn quit producing and supporting it years back, so it's likely that will be when I break down and buy a setup for Piney.

H2oguy

H2oguy

Jun 28, 2020
246 Old 69 New Glarus Wi
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've had a Warn setup (with the ProPivot) on my '14 Yamaha Grizzly ATV for a decade. The ProPivot has been unreliable, and I've had replace it twice (warranty) and used spare parts from the broken ones to assemble a working one, too. I've been wanting to get a Denali setup for the P1K5, but with a fully working ATV plow system, I can't justify it. I expect the ProPivot to die again in the next few years. I don't have any parts to rebuild it with and Warn quit producing and supporting it years back, so it's likely that will be when I break down and buy a setup for Piney.

View attachment 417006
I really thought about the pivot option but hard to justify. Would really be nice and be more fun I'm sure and I prolly would make a shorter more efficient job with one.
If I see some snow I'll send some across the lake for you.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!