My Co Pilot and Navigator

H

Herkloader1

Nov 7, 2022
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Artemis Spectre and Aussie Shadow are always up for a adventure.
This was a adventure in the Muggins Mountains in AZ.

20231216 105713

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
When dogs are members of our families we realize more each year how smart they are, how much they know and understand. As you said, they don't actually speak words but they communicate very effectively if wee pay attention.

Reactions: JenElio
highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
When dogs are members of our families we realize more each year how smart they are, how much they know and understand. As you said, they don't actually speak words but they communicate very effectively if wee pay attention.
For sure!

My younger daughter has a few goats too. This past spring we went from 2 to 7 goats in one week! She sold 3 of the new little ones to friends for pets and kept 2. The last one born as triplets had a defective front right leg. It doesn't work nor does it hurt him. He adapted quickly as my daughter took extra special care of him. The vet said it was ok unless it ever gets infected, which has not happened. But now he's the biggest little "puppy" goat she has. He follows my daughter everywhere she goes!

We also have a 12 year old "full figure" female Yorkie, and a newly rescued Maltese mix 3 year old male. That dog was thrown out the window of a 50 mph moving car right in front of my wife! She brought him home, cleaned him up, had the vet check him out as all good. He won't let my wife leave his sight in the house! He's a good napping buddy too!

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Dogs that have been mistreated, abandoned, or dumped alongside a road become very loving and loyal family members when they arrive in a good home.

We have a small spayed female mutt of unknown ancestry that my wife rescued as a puppy from a busy street ten or eleven years ago. I didn't want her but she's still here and she's in charge of our daily schedule. She knows what is supposed to occur at every hour of the day and makes sure we don't forget.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Dogs that have been mistreated, abandoned, or dumped alongside a road become very loving and loyal family members when they arrive in a good home.

We have a small spayed female mutt of unknown ancestry that my wife rescued as a puppy from a busy street ten or eleven years ago. I didn't want her but she's still here and she's in charge of our daily schedule. She knows what is supposed to occur at every hour of the day and makes sure we don't forget.
Wife and I have always had Labs. We are on our 5th Lab. Always from a pup. When our last lab Rem was 12 and sick, we were blessed by chance with a just turned 3 Charcoal Lab named Blue that need a home and some relief from alot of chaos in his life from @Tramguage1 he has become a wonderful addition to our family/home and was a great companion to Rem in his final year. Blue has become my relief outlet to this crazy world and what life throws at me. He makes it all better for me and the people he meets. Im grateful for him and all dogs. They aim to please.
IMG 0282

He was always by Rem’s side as the old man was failing. Hes top dog now

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!