Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nah that toy hauler looks like more than I'm ever willing to pay... High maintenance broads are for the birds!
As for the 1000, I like money too much to spend another $10k more for something I'll use 12 times a year max.

12 times a year?! You've got to get out and ride that thing more like 12 times a month!

When I am home, I'll ride the pioneer every day. I don't park the truck at home, I'll park it at the shop and drive the pioneer home. When I got the pioneer, I kicked the truck out of the garage at home and now park it down in the shop. Then there's my two boys, whenever I'm home they're always begging to go for a ride. So, we usually make a run around the place just to look for coyotes.

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
12 times a year?! You've got to get out and ride that thing more like 12 times a month!

When I am home, I'll ride the pioneer every day. I don't park the truck at home, I'll park it at the shop and drive the pioneer home. When I got the pioneer, I kicked the truck out of the garage at home and now park it down in the shop. Then there's my two boys, whenever I'm home they're always begging to go for a ride. So, we usually make a run around the place just to look for coyotes.

Yeah well currently I live in a neighborhood with about an acre of land. Driving around in the neighborhood was pretty fun when I first bought it but got old quick Lol. I will say we road it a couple of hours per week during the summer on the road. Winter time has put a stop to that... We typically only ride when we do trail rides. All the good trails are about 2hrs away from us. It takes a full day to do a trail ride even when we don't stay overnight.
I am looking at buying some land in the near future. Hopefully it will give me an opportunity to use it more!

K

k9i449

Sep 24, 2016
CA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Has anyone found a center console that can be screwed or attached to the floor (between driver and passenger) that might have a storage compartment and a few cup holders? My old Rhino had a great console, but I have yet to find something that works.

I found something close from Rocky MT ATV.

Kolpin UTV Overhead Console with Rear View Mirror

Part # 1611300001 I didn't need the mirror but it works GOOD

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I found something close from Rocky MT ATV.

Kolpin UTV Overhead Console with Rear View Mirror

Part # 1611300001 I didn't need the mirror but it works GOOD
Wow that is pretty neat! Not sure I can convince myself to spend $100 on that but I like it!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
K

k9i449

Sep 24, 2016
CA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Wow that is pretty neat! Not sure I can convince myself to spend $100 on that but I like it!

I know they were the cheats I found plus it a discontinued item from koplin. It small but it works ok for what I wanted I have side mirrors

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know they were the cheats I found plus it a discontinued item from koplin. It small but it works ok for what I wanted I have side mirrors
It'd just be nice to have somewhere safe for my cell phone a wallet maybe. Seems like it would foot the bill perfect for that!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!