Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Had a buddy that had an 800! It came well equipped and had speed and power while it lasted! s*** I'm not going to lie I think it's a good looking rig! He ended up having to replace the engine but was without his machine for a long time and when he got it back there were all kinds of problems! Needless to say but I will say it anyway... You get what you pay for!

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Had a buddy that had an 800! It came well equipped and had speed and power while it lasted! s*** I'm not going to lie I think it's a good looking rig! He ended up having to replace the engine but was without his machine for a long time and when he got it back there were all kinds of problems! Needless to say but I will say it anyway... You get what you pay for!
Good to know...
it has the V- twin
actually I liked the 500 the most
50" ....like I said...doing research
My Brute force 750 Kawie...had
the V- twin...good motor
IMO...
thanks for your knowledge
of them

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Good to know...
it has the V- twin
actually I liked the 500 the most
50" ....like I said...doing research
My Brute force 750 Kawie...had
the V- twin...good motor
IMO...
thanks for your knowledge
of them
Anytime! I will add that the owner was hard on it! I remember watching him spinning donuts on the pavement in the rain, mudding hard, and running her wide open! Could last with the right owner.

Reactions: Tigermark
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Anytime! I will add that the owner was hard on it! I remember watching him spinning donuts on the pavement in the rain, mudding hard, and running her wide open! Could last with the right owner.
I was impressed...with the ride
they s*** & get
thanks again

Reactions: Ridem32

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!