drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I love to cook so I figured I might as well video me cooking a simple pot of Chili. I had to first make a run around the property to run off and Taliban or Pokeman lowlifes but I did get back around to the chili. Bloodymary mix and www.raginblaze.com are the key ingreadients. As @CumminsPusher said I'm a man of many talents..(he doesn't know the half of it). Enjoy boys.
@Delton @joeymt33 @Hondasxs @sharp @Tigermark @DGann @CumminsPusher @PioneerPete @Windrock1000 enjoy.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I love to cook so I figured I might as well video me cooking a simple pot of Chili. I had to first make a run around the property to run off and Taliban or Pokeman lowlifes but I did get back around to the chili. Bloodymary mix and www.raginblaze.com are the key ingreadients. As @CumminsPusher said I'm a man of many talents..(he doesn't know the half of it). Enjoy boys.
@Delton @joeymt33 @Hondasxs @sharp @Tigermark @DGann @CumminsPusher @PioneerPete @Windrock1000 enjoy.
About how many rolls of toilet paper would one need the next day after eating that?

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Love it and love me some good chili too! Looks like the good drfubar has it going on...

Reactions: drfubar
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

@drfubar Great video pal! I'll have to try the Bloody Mary trick. You need to try some " Slap your mama" seasoning. It's made in Ville Platte Louisiana. It's good stuff.

Thanks again for this evenings entertainment!

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Cooking with the Don

Episode

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So....what's the story with @Delton and trimming the beard?

Haha! That was great "The Don", thank you.

Signature:

QUOTE by Sharp, Where's Don? He's probably spray painting stuff lmfao!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@drfubar Great video pal! I'll have to try the Bloody Mary trick. You need to try some " Slap your mama" seasoning. It's made in Ville Platte Louisiana. It's good stuff.

Thanks again for this evenings entertainment!
I've tried "slap yo mama" and it was good. The Bloody Mary with Tequila was rather than vodka came out of sitting in an airport with my flight delayed. I went into the restaurant to quench my thirst and the barkeep recommended tequila in the BM. It really is good. Try it.

Reactions: Tigermark and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Priceless! @drfubar this site is lucky to have you! You had me choking at a few points I was laughing so hard!
Thanks I have a twisted imagination., my Wife sat and watched the video when she got home from work and didn't crack a smile till it got to the part where I was talking about trimming my beard and delton. So I really didn't know how it would go over.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!