highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X

This is another series of events for Christian riders out there focused on sport, dual sport and adventure motorcyclists and ATV/UTV riders. The linked schedule (click on pic) was for the 2022 but I wanted to attach this as a reference for dates and locations all over the US. If this is interesting to you, use the schedule as a reference for 2023. This is not a mens only event.

For 2008,9,10, & 11 I went to this when it was only one event in Mena, Arkansas the first weekend of November. I had a blast every year riding dirt bikes and sport street bikes. Local guys led daily group rides divided by rider experience. They had overnight rides for the adventure and sport bike guys. I did the sport bike overnight ride two times and enjoyed the curvy roads we took.

The 2023 schedule will be posted in December or January. I will do my best to post the info here.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I save the event schedules from the four years I attended in Mena, along with road maps of where we went.
This was the schedule for 2011.
Carving 2011 Page 2

Carving 2011 Page 1

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!