E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You just have to love playing in the snow.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Where’s ur proy enclosure An all that!!!!!!!
Hey Madore, Roll bar is bent a little and stuff wouldn't go on without replacing a section so I decided screw it based on time constants

Last edited:
Reactions: swsebek
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Was that your YouTube video? If so, I need to talk to you! I am planning a Colorado trip in late June and early July and need some info.

WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
upload_thumbnail
upload_thumbnail
upload_thumbnail

CP having a little snowplay time.

advertisement
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Dunno what's happening...first site had my "Image 1055" post doubled, then when I deleted one it deleted both of them. Will repost. Sorry for the f... up.

P5 Sets the high Mark.
But.....I almost rolled it backing/sliding down the hill. A big thanks to CP for being my counterweight. He almost wasn't enough counterweight so... DRINK MORE BEER!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Dunno what's happening...first site had my "Image 1055" post doubled, then when I deleted one it deleted both of them. Will repost. Sorry for the f... up.

P5 Sets the high Mark.
But.....I almost rolled it backing/sliding down the hill. A big thanks to CP for being my counterweight. He almost wasn't enough counterweight so... DRINK MORE BEER!!!
We drank a couple but we really needed a cooler with a few hand warmers inside to keep the damn things from freezing

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!