William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found tonight that I had probably a 5 gallon bucket full of pine straw, leaves, and sticks. It was in front of the motor but still could be a fire hazard. It got there from the deeper water I had to go through during deer season. When I cleaned it last was when I destroyed my knee, but I don’t know if I would have caught it even if I didn’t get hurt and finish that day... check your bikes often!

BA8144C6 AF40 449B A558 CAF7F697FA07 08108B79 7EEA 4CDB A90F 44F923ED4631

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found tonight that I had probably a 5 gallon bucket full of pine straw, leaves, and sticks. It was in front of the motor but still could be a fire hazard. It got there from the deeper water I had to go through during deer season. When I cleaned it last was when I destroyed my knee, but I don’t know if I would have caught it even if I didn’t get hurt and finish that day... check your bikes often!

View attachment 115963 View attachment 115964
Wow, there was quite a bit in there!

Reactions: sharp and Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!