Multi CLOSED - GIVE-A-WAY!!!! - Happy Pioneer Day - 2017!

D

Deleted member 3748

Extra lights always come in handy.
View attachment 49783
Capture

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
No he didn't push me over and yes I did get redemption on that "ditch" were I'm on my side. Ended up stuck between two stumps sticking out of the bank. They had to get pics from their razor that just came through the ditch. With No problem.

IMG 5434

advertisement
YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My rig is barely visible on the right with the red hood and flip up windshield. More importantly is all the other Pioneer's with friends and family I met in one day that all got together for an awesome weekend. There was more rigs, but I couldn't get it all in one shot. Great bunch of folks and had it not been for hondasxs.com I never would have met these people.
20170714 1739471

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!