Closed - THANK YOU GIVEAWAY! #1 Site for the Honda Pioneer!

Do you want to WIN something?

• Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Pioneer

Thank You...

I want to say THANK YOU to ALL the Honda SxS Club members! Today the community hit a milestone with 3267 members and 37,500+ messages. Therefore I hereby officially declare YOU to be the #1 community resource for the Honda Pioneer. Together we ALL have helped this community grow by sharing our adventures, helping each other with questions, and posting daily for just general fellowship. Without YOU returning to check in and post, this community would not be what it is today. For that, you all have my thanks!

The Honda SxS Club has been owner operated and ran since the Pioneer 700-4 was first available. February 2016 marks the 3rd year for the community, 5 models strong The Honda SxS Club has surpassed all expectations of what an online community can be.

It has been such an honor to provide this community to all the great members and guest. With your help the community will continue to grow for many years and many new models to come!
Thank you all.
@Hondasxs

THANK YOU GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

To Celebrate... Lets give away some stuff.
hummm.. Actually, lets giveaway a few things!

How about 5 pairs of LED light cubes!
Or..
Upgrade to Lifetime Membership if not already!

Ok.. so...
To enter.. Just respond below with a post!

Wednesday night at 10pm EST I will pick 5 individual members at random as the selected winners.

Rules: No RULES for this giveaway!
Post as many times as you can.
So, there is no need to create a bunch of fake accounts.. LOL!
All you have to do is post, post, and post again! Stay up all night if you like.
The more you post the better your odd's!
But to make it fair there is a limit of one win per user!

So.. What are you waiting for.
Get to posting!

And, Thank you for making The Honda SxS Club the #1 online community for the Honda Pioneer!

*Moderators can post but may not win!

Note: To turn off email notifications click "Unwatch Thread" near top right or click this link-- > http://hondasxs.com/threads/thank-you-giveaway-1-site-for-the-honda-pioneer.4286/watch-confirm

**Jump here for giveaway results -->THANK YOU GIVEAWAY! RESULTS...

Prize!
2 X 18W Cree LED Lights. Available in Spot or Flood!

61NQsS07F0L SL1001 61oXH5EsmtL SL1001

Last edited:
Reactions: Deltamud
d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to be..

Reactions: Hondasxs
Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome! Thank you @Hondasxs! You deserve a lot of credit too for making this the best forum. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Reactions: allgm1
M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Awesome, sign me up sir. I want to thank you for setting up and finding this site for all of us to enjoy and share! I am looking forward to the ride in a few months at ride royal blue!

Here's one for the win....

PCB67SS

PCB67SS

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2015
Panama City Beach
Well thanks to all of you for your assistance it getting me involved in side x side off roading. I will say that I wish I had more time to play with my new machine as it resides in Kentucky, and I'm stuck here in Florida until I'm able to retire early next year. I was able to put a whole 11 miles on it surveying my new farm before heading back home. Thanks again for all the tips and advice provided by the members here, and congratulations on creating a wonderful resource for us all share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!