BOX1

Cloud 9 Ranch

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to book a trip to here this summer. Has anybody been? What's it like pros/cons?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We are interested in it too, I was going to try and go to off camber since it's the only weekend it's open to the public.

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yea I know they give you a free tour. If it's what they say it is I don't mind Paying some money yearly.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's 3.5 hours from my house so I'm not sure how much we would use it, but it is interesting. I almost went out there a few years back when I had a Polaris. Never made it, and I've hinted to the Mrs' I want to go try again. We will see....

HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's 3.5 hours from my house so I'm not sure how much we would use it, but it is interesting. I almost went out there a few years back when I had a Polaris. Never made it, and I've hinted to the Mrs' I want to go try again. We will see....
Yea we in the same boat then becuSe I'm a little over 4 hours away. The wife says we won't get out money worth. We are gonna take the free tour this summer when baseball season is over with.

Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey thanks for the video. I received the info packet on this last fall. I think they were having a special to join. I live 90 min. south of Canada but thought if I could make it 10 days-2 weeks per year it might break even. I guess it seems like it would be a safe place for my little ones to run also since it's private. I just love the South.

Reactions: nbomar
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like a nice place.. only 2 hours from the house too. Any one know how much yearly dues are. It's located in Caulfield Mo @Montecresto