Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Has anyone been to Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch & Adventure Park in Kingston, AR? Anyone camped out there?
I'm working on planning out summer with my family and would love to know your opinions on the place.

Beautiful place, great for the children for hiking, not much ridding, about 4 hours worth if you really take your time and take in the scenic views, would I go back k, yes. This is a easy trail. It's pretty expensive for what it is, mostly paying for the views.

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Went there in May of 2022 while we were VERY close to the area on rained out kayak vacation and rented one of the Mules. We tooled around for a few hours. The lady working that day was super nice. They have a lot of remote camping sites to stay out. Bring everything you need!!

The property is quite beautiful. The trails are definitely not demanding. We enjoyed seeing several of the waterfalls. The mule was new but not exciting! The dirt road to get there was about 4 miles of terrible condition after a lot of rain. Rough as hell!

I'd go back with family to ride more trails but it's not as high on my priority list as it was before I went.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!