BOX1

Great Park to wheel awesome terrain in Michigan.

R

Rnv

Jul 7, 2018
Harrison, MI 48625
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
For those who dont know that Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park in Harrison Mi. allows SXS's into the park. NOW YOU DO!! The park has been set up that 90% of the trails are doable with your SXS. everything from mild 2 tracks to the off camber rock challenge trails. We do have a strict speed rule on trails but there are 2 scramble areas to let loose on. When at the park you will see why we want to keep the speed down , As the trails are in well wooded and undergrowth woods. We are also a full size rig park so we dont want any high speed crashes, There are NO quads or Bikes do to the tightness of the trail system. Plus 8 miles away are all the free quad and bike trails one would want. Please call me at park number for better information . I will try to keep up on this site for updates and question.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
For those who dont know that Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park in Harrison Mi. allows SXS's into the park. NOW YOU DO!! The park has been set up that 90% of the trails are doable with your SXS. everything from mild 2 tracks to the off camber rock challenge trails. We do have a strict speed rule on trails but there are 2 scramble areas to let loose on. When at the park you will see why we want to keep the speed down , As the trails are in well wooded and undergrowth woods. We are also a full size rig park so we dont want any high speed crashes, There are NO quads or Bikes do to the tightness of the trail system. Plus 8 miles away are all the free quad and bike trails one would want. Please call me at park number for better information . I will try to keep up on this site for updates and question.
You are on a Honda site, not to many high speed Honda rigs here! You have any pictures/videos?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We stopped by there and checked it out. It's only one exit south of our campground. Nice people that run it but looked like it was set up for Jeeps. I'm wondering where these trails are that are 8 miles away? Leota trail head is about 15 miles north of there and no good way to get there on a sxs.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

I think the trails 8 miles away are where quads and bikes can ride because they're not allowed in the park.

Reactions: trigger
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!